Kilworths | Income Protection
page-template-default,page,page-id-15845,page-child,parent-pageid-15588,qode-quick-links-1.0,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-theme-ver-11.2,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.2.1,vc_responsive,elementor-default,elementor-kit-16676

Income Protection

Receive a regular payment if you're unable to work due to illness or injury.

Think about how much income you could generate over your entire working life.


Then ask yourself: if you were unable to work because you had an accident or became very ill, how would you manage financially?


With Income Protection you’re paid a regular monthly income for a predetermined period or to a predetermined age. It can give you the ability to be financially independent.


What about ACC?


Statistics have indicated that 1 in 3 people will be off work for 6 months or longer before age 65. Only 5% are for accident related causes for which ACC may be relevant.


The majority of people will be unable to work for an extended period of time because of illness – which ACC won’t cover. So after using all your sick days and annual leave, you still have all your commitments and living expenses to pay.


If you’re self employed you don’t have the options of sick and annual leave.


Having Income Protection cover in place will make an enormous difference to your financial stability and quality of life. For help and advice contact us.