Kilworths | General Insurance
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-15701,page-child,parent-pageid-16322,qode-quick-links-1.0,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-theme-ver-11.2,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.2.1,vc_responsive,elementor-default,elementor-kit-16676

General Insurance

The correct insurance is vital for both your personal and business assets. Cover that doesn’t suit your needs can result in issues should something bad occur. The right advice makes all the difference and prevents costly mistakes.


Vision Insurance are our specialists in general insurance. With offices across the South Island, they’re equipped with in-depth knowledge on how to structure your insurances to ensure they are cost effective and meet your requirements.

Business Insurance

Public Liability – legal liability from damage or injury to third parties resultant from your business, products or services.

Business Interruption – loss of turnover resulting from a material damage loss, and the additional cost of working to reduce that loss.

Material Damage – physical loss or damage to tangible property (e.g. buildings, plant, stock, and equipment).

Farm Insurance

Farm Assets – Covers buildings, plant, equipment and stock (includes milk, irrigation, hay, straw, wool, deer velvet and the like) for accidental and sudden loss or damage.

Machinery Breakdown – machinery and equipment if it accidentally breaks down, especially submersible pumps.

Livestock Insurance – cover for farm livestock caused by specified events.

Travel Insurance

Cancellation / Travel Disruption – cover for lost deposits, flights and accommodation when your travel is disrupted.

Medical & Life – what if you get sick when you’re overseas? We’ll cover your medical expenses and get you home.

Baggage & Effects – if your personal belongings are lost while holidaying, or they’re stolen or damaged, you’re covered.

Domestic Insurance

House Insurance – your house is your castle, and we’ll do everything to ensure its safety.

Contents Insurance – cover for all of your household contents at home.

Vehicle Insurance – loss or damage to registered or unregistered vehicles.

Bed & Breakfast and AirBnB Insurance

Buildings and personal contents – including all items used by the Bed and Breakfast operation.

Public, Statutory and innkeepers liability – cover for all the liabilities you may face.

Damages and Protection – a package custom made for B&B operators.

Tradies Insurance

Cover for your tools and devices – replacement cover for loss, damage or theft of tools anywhere in New Zealand.

Vehicle Insurance – cover for accidental loss or damage to vehicles or trailers.

Business Continuity and Legal Liability – cover for risk and commitments should something occur.